When it comes to summer then what all girls can think about is fashion and style. Summer is directly related to fashion as it increases the style quotient automatically. It’s all about the clothes, the makeup, the jewellery, the hair style and the footwear. Footwear plays a very important role in helping you create a style of your own and uplifting your style statement. Many girls have a different wardrobe for their shoes and sandals which has more than at least 50 pairs of footwear.
Footwear clearly tells about fashion sense.
Here a few summer street style footwear that you must own at any cost.
1. Gladiators sandals- Yes this sounds like ancient Greek but believe me when it comes to fashions these are lifesavers. Gladiators have a strong sole and a number of straps leading up to the ankles. These look really adorable with shorts or some other short dresses. The main purpose is to show them off.
2. Chunky shoes- Summer is all about fashion and all sorts of fashion. Chunky heel shoes have broad square heels and are heavy looking shoes which also represent the fashion of the 70s. It gives a boho-chic look and is easy to carry. Team it up with some cool dresses and you are all good to go.
3. Sneakers- This is an all time favorite whether summers or winters and the best part about them is that you can never go wrong with them. Sneakers have good sole and look fabulous when teamed up with shorts or jeans and a funky or cool top saying out loud that its chill time.
4. Stilettos- If its real fashion we are talking about here then the talk can never be finished without mentioning stilettos in it. Stilettos are always in fashion and trend and that is what we love about them. They can add glamour and style in any outfit and just the sparkle you need. Team it up with just anything and it always works it charm.
5. Lace –up sandals- A perfect combination of stilettos and gladiators but this time with lace. They look extremely stunning with short dresses. Lace sandals are available without heels as well so you can team it up with your shorts for a cool look.
Footwear tells a lot about a person’s character so make sure yours tell that you are extremely stunning and confident.